Its shoeeeimportant!!

Long time ago even the time before Christ, shoes does already exist and nowadays shoes has been a fashion statement. I'm one of those people who loves to collect shoes, they may not be a designer shoes or expensive one, for I am just a middle class individual but i often make sure that I get to buy what's in season, however, I make sure that the shoes I bought suits me or my feet would look good wearing it. If I am a very rich person I would probably double Imelda Marcos Shoes collection.

My mom use to tell me when my sister was just little and they went to malacaƱang palace, they get to check out the room where Mrs. Marcos keeps her shoes and they have never seen as many shoes. To some people shoes are just shoes nothing more nothing less but to some people, that includes me, shoes has a big importance in our life. Like when you go to a party and its a formal party , of course you have to wear a formal dress, you have to pick a shoes that best fits your dress right? cause you have to look good. Your future could probably be at that occasion, just like, when your in a job interview you also have to pick a shoes thats right for your attire, cause when you represent yourself it's like a whole packaging, people look at you from head to toe or toe to head, it usually goes that way. You cant just wear a black closed shoes and your wearing a white velvet dress or a neon green shoes in a executive black suit, you would look funny!

In cases of guys and ladies, usually guys just have basic shoes such as black formal shoes for parties, casual shoes for everyday wear and sneakers they usually have 3 to 4 shoes but we ladies have more than 10 in our shoe rack. When we buy shoe we don't only look for colors but styles as well. Let's say we have to have a black shoes, but not just 1 plain black shoes, we need a stiletto black shoes for party, casual black shoes for office and another black shoes with different style so we have choices in cases we need to wear it, or white stiletto and other style or red shoe or gold or yellow or green cause we also have different colors and different styles of clothing. And do you know what else shoes can do for me as an individual? it relieves me from stress. If I have so many problems and my brain is so drained thinking about it I just go to stores and look for nice shoes and sometimes I'm lucky the store is on sale , I then felt better.

0 comments:


 

Shoelandia.blogspot.com